Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Bit of “Repitition”– LESS IS MORE 285

LIM-285---Barb-Derksen

I decided to try my hand at this “Less is More” Challenge #285 -

REPETITION

First I stamped these sweet florals into postion using a Tricia Santry Studio stamp (Fiskars) and Versafine ink then embossed the lot.  Next I decided to create a simple stencil for the circles using my Silhouette Cameo.  Now I used Tim Holtz (mini) distress inks in three pretty shades to color the circles in. My final touch was to add the ‘grateful’ stamp by Stampin’ Up.

And I’m not quite sure but I may add a few sequins in the middle of each if the temptation strikes me later on.

I hope you were inspired here today!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Barbara. I love how you've used different ink colours in the circles for a fabulous shaded effect. Thanks so much for playing along! Esther (Less is More)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Barbara. Those flower images really pop against the lovely blended circles. A great contemporary card. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Barb, I love the clean layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stamping Barbara!
    What a great vibrant card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts