Sunday, January 08, 2017

Sweet Dog Birthday Card

CAS-on-Sunday-#99---Barb-Derksen

I’m basing this card on this week’s CAS on Sunday #99 Challenge – this week’s recipe being “Black and White with one color of your choice”

I used this Christmas Stamp from Recollections, but colored the bow in a pretty pink. I wanted it to be a birthday theme, for a female so I simply chose a lovely fuschia instead of red.  I stamped the sentiment in the coordinating black and pink. The black ink is versafine onyx.  I received a set of stitched dies as a gift and this was the perfect way to use it for the first time!  They came from Simon Says Stamp.

I can’t believe it’s been a month since I blogged last.  My big beautiful life keeps me too pooped to blog of late but I’m hoping to remedy that in the coming months. 

Thanks for popping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! This makes me smile. Thanks for sharing on CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, this one made me smile. Too sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts