Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Sweet Everyday card

Finally was able to create again, bonus my lovely sister Nina was available to hang with me during! 

MM 492

We chose to do this week’s Mojo Monday #492 sketch:

I love how NinaNina and I think in totally contrast most of the time – its always exciting to see what she comes up with.  For me, I let the paper do most of the work.  I used I cropped a 12 x 12  paper pad  by Craft Smith called Natural Luxury.  I layered upon layered, adding cuts using stitched rectangle die cuts by Simon Says and then some pretty floral die cuts by Jillibean Soup -  Latte Love.  The final touches the black ribbon shot through with gold to coordinate and some etches into gold flower buds and leaves using a seam ripper (my favorite secret tool!)

 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, I love the design and the colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts