Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Thinking of You Floral Card

TMS406-Barb-Derksen-1

Since its been forever and EVER since I’ve blogged – or crafted even, I decided to jump in while I had a few moments between household chores this morning.

TMS406-Barb-Derksen-2

 

How fitting I found Tuesday Morning Sketches #406 appealed to me right away:

My card came together almost by itself as I had set aside pretty supplies I’d not had a chance to play with.  Without further ado here are the supplies used.  I used a white cardstock base, die cut the bottom layer using a Simon Says Stamp stitched die cut.  I layered a slice of Pocket Blossom designer paper by DCWV (purchased at Michaels) I stamped the sentiment with a Paper Smooches Stamp and then die cut and embbossed with Art-C stamp and cut.  I added a bit of tiny sequined twine from my ribbons stash. 

I like the gold foil accents on the teensy floral pattern in the DP which is complemented by the sequins. 

Thanks for visiting.  I hope to post some photos and just plain chatter here in the coming days because frankly, I miss it! 

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card. I really like your background DP! Thank you for entry this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches and sharing your lovely card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the bit of embossing by the sentiment!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection Barb, I love the delicate flowers and touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you were able to get crafty and blog with us! Great use of the twine in place of the paper strips or ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts