Friday, October 27, 2017

Kraft Based Birthday Card

STB-Oct-26-2017---Barb-Derksen

This was such a fun card to make!  I grazed through a few challenges until I hit upon this week’s Seize the Birthday "Kraft Card Base" (there is another option too, but I got excited about the kraft…)

I have this 12 x 12 Paper pad from Craft Smith which I’ve been wishing to use in a project so this was the time to just go with it.  I paired it up with this sweet little stamp from All Night Media “Hedgehog”.  I used a birthday sentiment from My Favorite Things and layered everything up and made a peek a boo hole for the sweet Hedgie!  My photo does not do it justice, I’m pleased with how it turned out.  

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Barb, that little hedgehog is too cute and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love your little hedgehog. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and design! The little hedgehog and the sentiment goes so well! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts