Friday, January 19, 2018

LOVE-ly Anniversary Card

TFS-Jan-2018---Barb-Derksen

Oh it feels SO good to be back home and in my creative space. My very first project was to create an anniversary card for my Mr (who rarely, obviously, checks my blog…) (shhhh!)  So I decided to find a card challenge to inspire me.  I was drawn to The Sketch File:

I used a pretty heart die cut which I bought from Peachy Cheap, a bit of glittery romantic red sparkle cardstock, a round die-cut from Simon Says, a sentiment stamp from Forever in Time and some We R Memory Keepers 6 x 6 patterned paper.  Sprinkled around a few sequins from Pretty PInk Posh and there you have it. 

HOPING to get a few more days in my craft area before life whisks me off again …


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts