Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Masculine Taco Birthday!

Untitled-1

This is fun, not only am I taking this challenge for the first time ever – The Paper Girls #149 (Masculine theme) but I’m also using a stamp set I bought waayyyyy back around Valentines day or something… well when I discovered it 70% off.  What a crime not to have used it till now, but my sis, Nina had purchased the same one so we made a decision to wait for each other!   So there is no sketch for this challenge, just the freedom to decide on a macho masciline guy pleasing card.  What fella could resist a taco themed card in bright colors? 

I used this Avacado themed stamp and die cut set from Recollections for the sentiment and taco, colored the fillings with Tombow markers.   I stamped in Versafine for the taco – embossed atop that.  I stamped the sentiment in detail white.  The designer background paper is Studio Calico South of Market 6x6 collection.  I ran a piece of ribbon through a chevron patterned embossing folder for extra texture. 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Sis, I love the fun bright colours and your little taco is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card...that taco stamp is adorable, and I love the papers you chose! I know for a fact several men that would love a card like that :) Thanks for joining us Paper Girls in our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts