Monday, April 16, 2018

Rectangle “Wishing you Happiness” card

Sunday-Stamps-176-Barb-Derksen

Very creative and productive weekend!  I’m talking about chores AND making cards.  5 loads of laundry, changed sheets on two beds, vacuumed top to bottom, dishes, mopped floors and patio.  I am WOOOOMANNNN!  LOL.  Well, it has freed me up to play today.  I’m working on photobooks for my grandbaby too.  I went to a scrapbooking/crop/creative drop in locally and made stuff all the while catching up with friends.  I whipped this card up last  night after choosing this challenge for Sunday Stamps #176


I loved this simple sketch and I was able to fish about in my scraps bin and pull together a card I really like.  I matched these blocks of cardstock and then a pretty floral.  I decided to emobss the whole works and then I added thin strips of white in between because they sort of just mashed together.  I stamped this Stampin’ Up sentiment and then die cut it with a stitched die from Simon Says  and then the outter one with a Spellbinders die.  I used a punch for the two ribbons and then random gems for the finishing touches. 

Bonus – its RAINING outside, gives me a ticket to just settle in “my space” – to create and get my cards out!   What will YOU be doing today? 


5 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful collection of papers and textures - so pretty! Love those small prints on cards! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh another challenge and an awesome card ...way to go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always found the neat little challenges ...card is awesome love it ..
    and I did get this challenge done to. Cant wait for your next find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty spring colors! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, luv the mix of colors and patterns! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts